– Design and implement initiatives to support and empower disadvantaged people especially on issues of healthcare, income generation, livelihoods, social inclusion, rights and equality.
– Carry out advocacy, campaign and sensitization on key issues
affecting the community in order to bring about lasting improvement and behavioral change through which sustainable change can be achieved
– Encourage community consultation on community problems and challenges, as a means of creating a dynamic for change within the community, starting with families.
– Engage and influence religious and secular authorities, community leaders and persons of influence to ensure that disadvantaged women have better outcomes in the society
– Network and partner with other groups, associations and organisations, including relevant government institutions, in the pursuit of these goals.